Fuoriorario is an Italian label from Milan, pushing the sound of Calvairate. Get in touch and send demos at [email protected]. You can follow Fuoriorario on Facebook and on Soundcloud. Enjoy this 58 minutes long hike in the jungle recorded by the mysterious Rimini Balearic Militia duo (more info here). Find the tracklist attached, also featuring a couple of forthcoming tunes. Hardcore tribal junglism ahead. Be warned.
01. Supersentient Intelligent Construct – Altostratus
02. Dimensional Holofonic Sound – Difference between Noise & Music
03. AFX – Untitled
04. J. Majik – Your Sound (SB81 Remix)
05. Phrenetic – Perfect Organism
06. NOLIFE – UNWANTED
07. Ceephax Acid Crew – #3 Note Safari
08. Unknown Artist – Tribal Junglism
09. Coco Bryce – Massive
10. DJ Earl – Ambienttt
11. Undercover Agent – Rougher (Borderclash Mix)
12. DJ Mayhem – Let Me Tell You (Remix)
13. Bogdan Raczynski – There Are Many Things I Don’t Understand But I Knew That I Loved
14. Kamikaze Deadboy – Fuck Off Atomgrinder
15. Quantic – Time Is The Enemy
16. DJ Inferno – Hardcore Mayhem
17. Deep in Velvet (Aphex Twin Turn)
18. Tysk Raider – PSH SQR
19. Traxman – Pacman
20. FFF – Opposing Quadrant
21. 2 8 1 4 – ふわっと
22. UR – UNTITLED
23. Galaxian – Glasgow to Detroit
24. HYPERDANGER BOMB SQUAD – Revenge of The Funkmaster Weeaboo
25. Ura Ura – Crawl, crawl, crawl!
26. Team Doyobi – Push chairs for grown ups (Autechre Remix)
27. KANPARI SODA – Unreleased (out soon)
28. Train to Eltanin – Unreleased (out soon)
Are you enjoying what you see on PAYNOMINDTOUS? If that’s the case, we’d like to kindly ask you to subscribe to our newsletter, our Facebook group, and also to consider donating a few cents to our cause. Your help would be of great relevance to us, thank you so much for your time!
PAYNOMINDTOUS is a non-profit organization registered in December 2018, operating since late 2015 as a webzine and media website. In early 2017, we started our own event series in Turin, IT focused on arts, experimental, and dancefloor-oriented music. We reject every clumsy invocation to “the Future” meant as the signifier for capitalistic “progress” and “innovation”, fully embracing the Present instead; we renounce any reckless and ultimately arbitrary division between “high” and “low”, respectable and not respectable, “mind” and “body”; we support and invite musicians, artists, and performers having diverse backgrounds and expressing themselves via variegated artistic practices.